Finally did it

Bowhuntrben

I've been wanting to for a while but finally pulled the trigger and joined BHA for 3 years. The neighbor seems to have a constant construction zone going in his yard and yesterday put me over the top having to listen to equipment all day..again. With a young son, I want to ensure that wild places stay wild so he can always have a place to go to get away from this nonsense. I'm hoping that once my 3 years is up, I'll be able to do the life membership. Got my green decoy from Walmart while I was at it :)

I've been wanting to for a while but finally pulled the trigger and joined BHA for 3 years. The neighbor seems to have a constant construction zone going in his yard and yesterday put me over the top having to listen to equipment all day..again. With a young son, I want to ensure that wild places stay wild so he can always have a place to go to get away from this nonsense. I'm hoping that once my 3 years is up, I'll be able to do the life membership. Got my green decoy from Walmart while I was at it :)

Where in SE MN are you? I'm in Rochester. Looking forward to october to chase some roosters down here. I just renewed my membership to BHA. Its a great organization.

Well done

Curious the relationship with joining and a neighbor working on his private property?? Again just curious.

Curious the relationship with joining and a neighbor working on his private property?? Again just curious.
...probably the realization that habitat is quickly vanishing to suburban/urban expansion. What was once private farm fields, pastures, and woodlots are becoming developed. This is placing more pressure on public lands and waters for recreational use. Attention to the proper management of it is needed. BHA is pushing for that.

Did you all know that you can sign up for Amazon Smile and a percentage of your purchases will go to a charity of your choice? Of course my charity is BHA. Been doing it for a few years now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back