Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Buffalo wyoming resteraunts

Winchester steakhouse and Bozeman Trail steakhouse are good. Winchester is a bit better IMO, but both are the best offered in Buffalo.
The Dash Inn is fast and cheap, decent menu with decent food and has great prices. We eat a lot of lunches there. I usually get their fried chicken.
Many of the other offerings are "iffy" at best. Haven't tried them all recently but have had some real bad food in two Mexican joints there.
They also have a McDonalds in town if in a drive-thru hurry.

Haven't eaten out in Buffalo but The Sports Lure is worth stopping in for a browse. My wife's cousin lives about 20 minutes outside of town and he's taken us to some places in Sheridan and Big Horn but not Buffalo. Never thought to ask him why.

Pie Zanos has pretty good pizza. Winchester is better IMO.

Make a trip up to Sheridan one night and hit some of their spots. I really like that town. Wyoming Rib & Chophouse has real good stuff. Sanford's has some ridiculous burgers too.

I've never had a bad meal at Winchester and I've hit it quite a few times. Their steaks are decent and i really like the pot pies. Went to Bozeman Trail once and was slightly underwhelmed. The Sports Lure is a definite stop.

I always try to grab a cup of coffee at Fix while I'm there... they have some great bfast options as well. Going to be up that way as well this year.

What dates are you going? I have 5 goat tags to fill there. Will be there from Oct 20- Nov 3 or until the tags run out or I wear out. :) I might just be in the same GMUs. Just sayin'.

Don't forget the restaurant at the golf course. They don't open early (7:00 AM, I believe) but they have good breakfasts. And, they are open for lunch.

ClearCreek

Yeah, I know what you folks mean about the Sports Lure. Almost like dying and going to Heaven! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crookhunt
Back