Newberg- Tell us the Mexico Story

Great story! I have been interested in hearing about it after hear multiple brief mentions on the podcast. Friends and I had some small troubles from 18 to early 20s, but nothing close to that!

You guys are lucky, that sounds real sketch.

I once went to Mexico to an all inclusive resort. I ate and drank on the beach for a week. It was dope. The end.

Thanks Randy!!

"Mexico...why would anybody go there? There's nothing but jails and whorehouses!" said my father when he was about eight years old to my grandmother and some of her friends. They were over at the house helping her bake pies for a church function. To say they were shocked to hear that from an eight year old would be an understatement.

Apparently Dad had been taking good notes when his uncle and father had been talking earlier in the day about a possible trip. Talk about a true case of "$h!t my dad says!"

Damn! Who would have thought. I had no idea.. changed my mind about you guys. You guys are alright..

In a few years, my mailing address will be San Miguel del Allende. I speak English and French. As does my wife. Need to do some immersion classes in Espanol.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back