MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

new winter project

MThuntr

Acquired a winter project. Needs some TLC like new brake cables, headlight, tail/brake light, muffler, and front wheel bearings but runs like a top. Should be able to either keep the rig to play or flip it and make a few bucks.

41962046_10160999297330553_4742355798498213888_o.jpg

My family owned two of those when I was growing up. Drop it into it's lower gears and you can go just about anywhere. I have tied up more than one muley buck to the rack on the back or throw a square boat life preserver on the rack and you have a second seat for a friend. Lots of fun.

Last edited:
He bought an 03 Honda Element. Besides the mechanical work, a Thule Rack on top for the SUP's and a few "drink zesty booch" window stickers and he'll be set. As sexy as they get.............................

Had a trail 90 as a kid,pulled the motor off an made a go-cart.Never worked as well as the motorbike.:cool:

My uncle had one when I was about 4 y.o. in 1972.
I sat on the rack and burnt my right leg on the exhaust pipe.
That bike would go through fields and the woods like the quads of today.
I think it was street legal.

I learned to ride (and crash) on a Honda 90. My dad got it to shuttle back to the truck during float fishing trips. They are great fun, pretty capable offroad, and far cooler around town than a scooter.

I put MANY miles on one of those out behind grandpas house growing up. Fun memories for sure.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stravic
Back