Yeti GOBOX Collection

Raghorn Express.

BrowningBLR

I called this guy into 35 yards and was deciding if I was going to punch my tag or not, I decided no. But after he just kept coming, and coming, and coming, and coming... I decided 5 yards was close enough. I Couldn't pass up a freebie!!

I very well may be the owner of the entire railway for the Raghorn Express! I seem to be very good at calling Raghorns into less than 10 yards, this is my 6th bull at less than 10. Not so much with huge bulls, apparently... I have been blessed in previous years and this year is no exception, so far. This is my 26th bull in 20 years of hunting since I was 12. (I hunt Montana, Idaho, and Wyoming). I am headed to Idaho for 10 days to see if I can't get a 2nd bull down with a bow for the 2018 season!

Attachments

• 2018elk.jpg
    2018elk.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 1,514
Looks like you need to switch to a stick bow and put the long range shooter to rest.

Congrats on the bull!

There's nothing wrong with that bull, antlers don't taste so good anyway. Congrats!

I tried really hard to get on board this morning, congrats.

I've always known that the elk are waiting for us. Sometimes they can't wait and they come for us. It's a godsend and you fulfilled the gift.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back