Simple question with a really long non answer

Jasher

Ok so last week I contacted both parties in our Senate race. I asked what is your stand on the transfer of the public lands from federal to state. This is the only response I have gotten.Screenshot_20180911-154629.jpg

Standard. I still click every “email your congresscritters” link I get from TRCP and RMEF. I don’t expect them to understand the issues, but I want them to hear about them from our side.

Jasher,
Have you heard anything from Braun? I contacted Todd Young regarding land transfer (he is pro transfer) last year and he rattled off some stuff about workforce participation rates being unacceptably low and using policy to protect businesses and jobs. I was glad to see that someone was actually paying attention to the letter and I didn't just get a standard response. Then I looked into it and according to a Bureau of Labor study "workforce participation" includes 55 years or older people who are not quite retirement age but left the workforce early or were pushed out during the recession. If you take those people high the workforce participation rate was actually good. So it turned into the typical politician skewing something to make it fit their agenda.

On a side note, will the LWCF be voted on before January?

sounds like donnely supports public lands in that one paragraph; I've emailed my local state rep twice now about public lands with no response back. Hes voted for the transfer of public county lands to private individuals and voted no net gains of public lands in the past. problem is, he has no competition in the re-election this fall...

Back