Beer for 8-day Wyoming antelope hunt

Nice buck Greenhorn!

For the record IPAs are definitely not a manbun beer (see PBR), and they might be cool if you are a gen-x-er or living behind the times in MT... but the cool kids are drinking sours, don't worry they will make it up to MT from CO in a couple of years with the next wave of transplants.

This thread is making me thirsty. Nothing wrong with a strong hoppy IPA to start the day off.

More good stuff. Is that a proto pack?
It’s a pretty wicked cool mystery ranch pack, not sure of the name, or what the name will be, but for accessibility and day trips is the best I’ve used so far. Bozone (irony) is the user here who could best elaborate.

Antelope was packed 2.5 or more miles out.

A2CF13BD-E1B4-45C8-A0F7-330EB7BABCE8.jpg

I'm impressed beyond belief. There is absolutely no way I could drink that much IPA and still have my guts intact.

This is a classic. Congrats on another fantastic hunt!! There is something about an ice cold IPA or four after a long day of hunting. Awesome buck as usual GH. You need to do more of these :cool:

Heading to the 307 in 8 days for a bomber muley buck and a cow elk. Looking forward to some Blacktooth Hot Streak IPA!!

I love aluminum cans. But back in the day, can openers were necessary.we found signs of previous beer lovers.
259F818D-E19C-4A7A-993C-E5A5BDC117F6.jpg

Awesome buck Spitz! We need more of these. Hopefully Greenhorn does a beer run and keeps it going

I bet you've heard you can't swing a dead cat in Wyoming without hitting an elk. But you can't even throw a beer can out the window without knocking out a mule deer.IMG_9667 (2).jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stravic
Back