Beer for 8-day Wyoming antelope hunt

The more HopZone Greenhorn drank the bigger the bucks would be that we spotted.

He didn’t disappoint.

B3F9A990-4D38-40AE-8EB1-9B26CD1C5EAF.jpg

Appreciation for quality hunting is almost on par with that of excellent cold beer. The first day of this 8-day hunt will actually be the 12th day I’ve been in the unit scouting and hunting this year -500+ miles from my house. Lots to see and do, and being adequately hydrated is essential. Even though I consider myself a minimalist- ive decided 60 cans should work.

Lightweight

Look at you fellers. All that beer and no one got Cheneyed.
Spectacular bucks guys. Congratulations.

If this thread doesn't make you laugh, you probably aren't capable.

Now the bucks, those are no laughing matter. Those are serious bucks. Congrats, guys.

After spending 10 hours stuck on the side of the road with the flat tire that I couldn’t detach from vehicle, I won’t make the mistake of traveling in a dry vehicle again. Congrats on a couple great bucks

Wow! Amazing bucks. I need to invest in some of GH’s favorite beer. Can’t hurt. Congratulations!

Tradewinds - I rarely take selfies. But for you I will make an exception to show you that I don’t have a man bun. Do I look like a salesman?

122AD484-DAA7-49D2-AE12-4FFBC6282C34.jpg

You clearly have a fetish for “man buns” as much as you mention them. Sounds like you also take pleasure in drinking stuff that tastes more like human urine than real beer. You are also not welcome in my hunting camp.

The antelope hunt ended and now it’s a live deer hunt. #hopzone

Oh, don't go getting all bent out of shape. Someone way up the thread referred to the beer as "manbun beer".
I'll have to go with promoter instead of salesman. :hump: Clearly you have lost your sense of humour after enough days out on the range.
As mentioned above I generally go with liquor, so most of the beer all tastes the same to me. Blaspheme, I know.
Don't sugar coat it now, Tell me how you really feel.....

Nice buck Kurt and great thread.

My guess is Tradewinds days are number, reminds of the dude mixedbag.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back