MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Beer for 8-day Wyoming antelope hunt

Can't go wrong erring on the high side. Also nice to have some liquid "currency", never know who you will run into out there to shoot the bull with.

I’m bringing 8 cans of Monster. I think a 5-10 beers for you/1 Monster for me daily consumption ratio will keep us operating at peak performance.

2 cans/day/person should cover it. Unless Cushman comes along....

Cushman drinks vodka or shine.... :) I only drink "man bun" beer so 4 per day. Bring some crap beer to chug in the heat...12 of those should be enough...

I am not the stud I use to be....four per day will work (just make sure they are the man bun type 6.0% or higher alcohol).

Always take too much....Always have to buy more.A cold beer and a tall story in camp are a MUST!!:cool:

Depends, will there be any shooting out of windows and do you have a large Roallin COAL sticker on your back window?

Quit calling some beers manbun beer. I like some of them. Don't wanna quit my Cold Smoke. Miller Highlife is my utility beer. I take enough to not run out. mtmuley

How much should I take?

How much would you take?

It's the only big question I have at this point. Thanks for your help.

Legit question. I’m sure following the forum you have figured out best mittens, socks, tires, tire chains, bullets, caliber, parking along the interstate, gps, boots, packs, spotter and binoculars.

How much beer is the only variable left.

I have a crew cut. But my tastebuds have improved since college. There’s only one choice for me and it’ll be coming from the brewery down the street.
B5F0C703-9486-40D5-8042-91B233239FCF.jpgE7F746B5-F45E-4393-84F9-5CE64AEC6ADD.jpg13874023-F30F-4A9C-AA10-6A39AEAFB62E.jpg
8C8F7AA3-15E8-4F6B-B770-D8217AE3459A.jpg

Last edited:
Quit calling some beers manbun beer. I like some of them. Don't wanna quit my Cold Smoke. Miller Highlife is my utility beer. I take enough to not run out. mtmuley

Seems weird that folks suggest 8+% alcohol beers, many with strong bitter hops, are "manbun" beer while the 4% watered down tasteless beers know as Busch, Bud or Miller are a "real man's" beer? Give me a 50 degree Belgian Triple at 11% or Imperial Stout at 10.5% any day over an "ice-cold Bud".

You could stop by the Library in Laramie and pick up some 19 oz cans of their beer.

I think everyone is missing the real question to the OP. Why is it taking 8 days for a Wyoming antelope hunt? Get you a 12 pack and knock it and the lope out the first day.

I think everyone is missing the real question to the OP. Why is it taking 8 days for a Wyoming antelope hunt? Get you a 12 pack and knock it and the lope out the first day.

One day to tag out. 7 days to relax and enjoy the beer. For that many days, a case of beer and bottle of bourbon will do just fine.

Back