Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Beer for 8-day Wyoming antelope hunt

Day 15. I don’t have time to post live hunt crap. Season opens tomorrow. Today all the other people showed up.
Tomorrow I have to get up earlier. :(

This couldn’t have happened without Yeti coolers. Keeps your beer colder in these harsh back country DIY public land grinds.

EB0C1FB7-2C6B-4703-B95F-D9D03A882E30.jpg

I find this Morman and Monster Energy drink thing fascinating.

I can't figure out why Joseph Smith would have said beer bad, Energy Drink good. I need answers.

Don’t go spoiling my fun and asking questions I’m not wanting an answer for.

Day 15. I don’t have time to post live hunt crap. Season opens tomorrow. Today all the other people showed up.

This couldn’t have happened without Yeti coolers. Keeps your beer colder in these harsh back country DIY public land grinds.

View attachment 87246
Getting up earlier means more time to drink beer. Hope you figured that in. mtmuley

View attachment 87246

I am guessing you sat in the same spot for 2 or 3 days

Now that I think about it. He likely took the weeks worth empties and scattered them around to embellish on the parable

Very nice. Not sure I've ever seen a pronghorn with that much of a sweep backwards. Looks like some serious mass above the prong as well as a very nice prong as well.

If you are ever short on points and need to average some out, I'm sure there are plenty of folks that would sign up to share their points to have a crack at your #2 or #3 buck on your list.

Your scouting is always very impressive.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crookhunt
Back