Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Crazy elk hunt

I'd have put those antlers in the spokes in the first 10 yards. But great way to go, if you can do it.

A bike flew down the trail yesterday, I bet going 25 mph. 20 minutes later the bull crossed the trail, too fast for my son to get a shot. He got a cow a few minutes later though.

Good stuff! Grats.

I picked up a kid hauler cycle attachment and re-enforced the frame with an additional aluminum bar.

At least the cycle does not buck or crow hop... :)

Grats again!

You will have to join LawnBoy on the Walmart prostaff team riding a bike like that.

Great idea just picking one up on craigslist, probably cheaper than shipping your own bike for sure.

Good job on the bull!

Let me tag along next time and I'll let you use my bike ;)

Attachments

• big-fat-dummy-18_BK3256_34r_930x390.jpg
    big-fat-dummy-18_BK3256_34r_930x390.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 321
My best buddy use to hunt with me yearly until he found his new passion of mountain biking a few years ago. Hasn't been hunting since. I may have to show him your pics. Nice work and congrats

My best buddy use to hunt with me yearly until he found his new passion of mountain biking a few years ago. Hasn't been hunting since. I may have to show him your pics. Nice work and congrats

It works, but it needs to be pretty flat though. Pedaling an extra 90 pounds or so sucks on hills. A nicer bike would be nice too... I got it done, but barely. Im not a youngster anymore

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back