Score this Alberta bruiser

October 15th, 6 day season only.

I spoke to the bio that did the aerial surveys and he said the numbers for antelope in AB are down approx. 4000 due to the bad winter kill in the SE part of the province and Montana. Other AMA's had remained the same, if not added some numbers to the north. Are you worried about them migrating out before your hunt? the late hunt seems to be more of a migration hunt with all the bucks and does coming together to move. regardless, I also can't wait for the grip and grin pics you may have....

I spoke to the bio that did the aerial surveys and he said the numbers for antelope in AB are down approx. 4000 due to the bad winter kill in the SE part of the province and Montana. Other AMA's had remained the same, if not added some numbers to the north. Are you worried about them migrating out before your hunt? the late hunt seems to be more of a migration hunt with all the bucks and does coming together to move. regardless, I also can't wait for the grip and grin pics you may have....

Ha, thx buddy I look fwd to posting them! No, I'm not worried about migration, the goats typically hang around the SE well into the winter, snow level dependent ofcourse.

Good luck down there cacty!!! Amazing buck for Alberta and hopefully you can keep him located until October. I shot a 78" buck in 102 last year that had great mass, but that buck is a shooter without doubt!!! Greenhorn knows his pronghorn, so I'd be watching that sucker darn close for the next month!!

Good luck down there cacty!!! Amazing buck for Alberta and hopefully you can keep him located until October. I shot a 78" buck in 102 last year that had great mass, but that buck is a shooter without doubt!!! Greenhorn knows his pronghorn, so I'd be watching that sucker darn close for the next month!!

Thanks man,much appreciated. Congrats on your big buck last year too!

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crookhunt
Back