C'mon Marcus!

Ttannahill14

Pulling for Marcus this morning to get on a Dall Ram!

Really enjoyed the day by day release of this Dall Sheep hunt... Congrats on your Ram Randy!

It was fun to watch, but it made my legs hurt watching it. Marcus came through and I was happy for him. I was also curious where Randy hit his sheep and how many times he hit it.
Mac

It was fun to watch, but it made my legs hurt watching it. Marcus came through and I was happy for him. I was also curious where Randy hit his sheep and how many times he hit it.
Mac

Pretty sure 1 was in the hind quarter. How many shows would have shown that shot? Props to Randy for showing how it really goes sometimes

Props to Marcus both for the work ethic and passing on a long shot. It's hard to say "no" after already missing.

I always enjoy all of these day by day hunts, but I gotta say this one was the best yet! Great story, beautiful country, and hard hunting. Looking forward to what else comes out from Randy and his crew this fall. Congrats on your Rams guys, you definitely earned them.

When a surprising things going to happen it makes live more enjoyable and funny and it is very important to have such things to happened in life to extract us from the boring.
Just for the curiosity I just want to tell that I am interested in playing video game I think playing video game is like refreshing your minds from the stress.
What game are everybody playing now a day?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crookhunt
Back