Caribou Gear Tarp

Park City Employee & Husband Charged

I have been looking for a more stealthy camera system to watch my truck while I have been out.

Stuff like this makes me think of backup trail cams on my gear or on my truck. I would think an attorney and a "well known skier" would know better than this. Hope they get the full sentencing.

If this isn't the strongest evidence of a sort of unofficial sanctioning and political activism against hunters, I don't know what would be. Before I again became enamored with the desire to hunt again, I thought the concept of antis was sort of, well, not to be take seriously. Not any more.

Wow, Andrew McClean. That surprises me, although I do remember reading some comments of his that weren't hunter friendly (probably 10 years ago though).

The male of the two, Andrew McClean, is a Black Diamond "Athlete" which means he tests and evaluates equipment for them and has some sort of relationship, maybe with free equipment or maybe money. Looking at the list of athletes and ambassadors I realized I know some, others I certainly know of, probably some of the most respected climbers in N America, don't know about skiers but it's probably the same. Black Diamond was originally the equipment side of Patagonia, Yvon Chouinard's hardware company. Chrome Moly pins, aluminum biners, polycentric hexes, camelots, curved ice axes, a lot of innovation and great climbing tools. I think it was sold when there were found to be longitudinal cracks in some cams. Still a great company nonetheless. https://www.blackdiamondequipment.com/en_US/athletes.html Hard to express the loathing I felt when seeing those pics and reading the story. I'll certainly be sending an email.

[email protected]

I would think an attorney with a felony conviction would certainly be discharged and probably disbarred. Not a conviction yet, but I can hope. Too much riding on this to allow her to plea bargain down to a misdemeanor.

Basically, I think this couple has screwed up their lives!

I would think an attorney with a felony conviction would certainly be discharged and probably disbarred. Not a conviction yet, but I can hope. Too much riding on this to allow her to plea bargain down to a misdemeanor.

Basically, I think this couple has screwed up their lives!

If she is able to plea bargain this down to a misdemeanor, I would imagine it would come with the stipulation of being disbarred.

I favor five years in prison for both of them, and disbarment for the attorney. They turned bigotry into criminality. They're lucky they didn't get shot. Let's hope all the victims are identified and compensated.

I will never understand why extreme leftists think its ok to destroy or steal the property of those they are philosophically opposed to. From burning logging equipment, torching car lots, to vandalizing vehicles at trail heads, I just don't get it. Imagine if those on the extreme opposite side ran around torching Subarus, smashing windows out of starbucks stores, and tearing up yoga mats. They would be thrown in jail so fast your head would spin, hope the same happens to these two.

Imagine if those on the extreme opposite side ran around torching Subarus, smashing windows out of starbucks stores, and tearing up yoga mats. .

Tearing up yoga mats???
Oooohh, I'm gonna tear up your yoga mat :W:
I wonder what the penalty is for that.

Funny, but I get your point.

Last edited:
I will never understand why extreme leftists think its ok to destroy or steal the property of those they are philosophically opposed to. From burning logging equipment, torching car lots, to vandalizing vehicles at trail heads, I just don't get it. Imagine if those on the extreme opposite side ran around torching Subarus, smashing windows out of starbucks stores, and tearing up yoga mats. They would be thrown in jail so fast your head would spin, hope the same happens to these two.

I have some D friends that have nice trucks, chain saws, beautiful guns, kill lots of game and have nice hunting gear. Just sayin

I have some D friends that have nice trucks, chain saws, beautiful guns, kill lots of game and have nice hunting gear. Just sayin

So do I but they dont go around trashing or stealing other people's stuff, notice the word extreme.

I’ve heard plenty of cases of hunters trashing other hunter’s stuff and stealing gear...must be green decoys and the strongest evidence yet that the hunting community has been infiltrated by dark money lefties. :p Come on now...morons are morons and they come in all flavors.

I laughed my butt off that they were captured by trail cam....karma’s a bitch!

Back