New Member- North Georgia

Thee_Condor

Hey, all. New member longtime lurker. Finally got moved back up to a tolerable area from Miami, and looking to get more involved in hunting, as I’ve really missed it. Looking to get more involved with bear and hog hunting. Not sure what we are supposed to share, so I’ll just hit some points of interest- UGA alum, reloader, big fan of .458 SOCOM and .45-70, travel a lot to South Africa, used to exclusively bow hunt, but haven’t done it since after college. I make custom knives and all of my formal knifemaking education is from various South African training. I’m originally from Wheeling, WV. Would really like to see if there’s anyone that can get me on the right track with bears up here in north GA, because I’m itching to get back in the mountains.

Welcome, there are several guys on here from GA. I've got family in Athens and have hunted around the north eastern part of the state. Id be looking at some of the WMAs. Some are more limited access/wilderness areas and others are more accessible. Another great forum in the Georgia Outdoor News (GON) forum. I'm not a memeber but there is some good stuff on there.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmich05
Back