Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Jason Hairston

So confused with all these people committing suicide lately in our society. Its sad, but beyond selfish.

So confused with all these people committing suicide lately in our society. Its sad, but beyond selfish.

Yes, it is selfish, but only to the people around them. I'd wager a lot of money that anyone who views death as their only viable and workable solution probably no longer has any comprehension of how their actions may affect someone else.

I've dealt with suicide on a very personal level. The best thing I ever did for myself was acknowledge the fact that someone else's pain was insurmountable to the point the rest of us didn't factor into the equation.

Depression is horrendous, and all too often untreated.

My prayers to out to the Hairston family and all of their friends.

Yes, it is selfish, but only to the people around them. I'd wager a lot of money that anyone who views death as their only viable and workable solution probably no longer has any comprehension of how their actions may affect someone else.

I've dealt with suicide on a very personal level. The best thing I ever did for myself was acknowledge the fact that someone else's pain was insurmountable to the point the rest of us didn't factor into the equation.

Depression is horrendous, and all too often untreated.

My prayers to out to the Hairston family and all of their friends.

Well said!!

The Hairston family will be in my thoughts!! Simply Tragic all the way around!!

It’s on all of KUIU’s social media outlets and their website. No cause, just thoughts and prayers.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crookhunt
Back