Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

GPS (never bought one before)

MooseBell

Does anyone have a good recommendation for a GPS? I have never bought/used one before so I am pretty clueless when looking at them online. What are the features I definitely need in a GPS? My price range is $100-$500.

Thank you in advance!

Search the forums for my thoughts, but skip it and juat get the Onx app for you smart phone.

Does anyone have a good recommendation for a GPS? I have never bought/used one before so I am pretty clueless when looking at them online. What are the features I definitely need in a GPS? My price range is $100-$500.

Thank you in advance!

What is/are your hunting style, needs, states to be hunted and how tech savy are you?

Another vote for the phone/OnX combo. OnX has progressed to the point I leave my GPS unit at home all the time now.

ONXmaps and an InReach.

My Garmin 530hcx GPS is a paperweight at home... Or, if still interested in a stand alone GPS unit, I'll sell it to ya for $100.

I love the app also. But I will always have my stand alone GPS with a chip. I think it is more accurate and I can just change the AA batteries. Also once you buy the GPS and the chip you dont have any more money in it. The app only last a year. You do have to pay to update the chip but most public land will be the same every year in my experience.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back