Opening weekend in Sask

Sask hunter

Figured I would share some pictures of the opening weekend. This hunt was all about getting my pup DUke in his first birds. Just turned 7 months old yesterday and I must say I am impressed. Struggles a bit with those big Canada’s but is starting to get the hang of it. During the last morning I sailed a duck into a dry slough and at the end of the hunt we went over to look for it. Within a few minutes he had found the bird!

ukpJJHM.jpg

bv7itGP.jpg

7pGrCeM.jpg

UgX8S7w.jpg

2vBHM51.jpg

mZqhKMb.jpg

That is totally awesome!

I'd love to see my dog take on a Canada in the water. Maybe soon.

So awesome. I will be up there Sept 13-17. I cannot wait. Temps are coming down a bit. Should be great.

That is quite the variety! Looks like some great hunting. As much as I love walking all over creation hunting elk, not much beats great days like you had. Good luck on your elk hunt!

Love the pics of those specklebellies!! It's been 11 years since I had the opportunity to roam those prairies with my little red dog chasing huns and sharpies. We had a blast on the waterfowl as well. When my kids are a little bigger, I'll be back!

Gets me fired up to go duck hunting. Unfortunately I’m still months away from the best time to duck hunt here.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back