Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Congrats to you both, @ thanks for taking us along. It was quite a ride !

Big Fin, by the looks of your condition in the videos your other half will not be too enthusiastic about you going back for Mountain Caribou.

You are a tough ol man you just ran out of liver before you ran out of mountain. Thanks for showing it but next time it’s ok to take it a little easier.

That was a great series, thanks for taking us along. Hopefully your liver takes it a little easier on you the rest of the fall. Congrats to you both!!

I really enjoyed watching the series. It brought back memory's of my own Dall hunt 30 years ago. I have only hunted rams a few times in my life. The stress level on my hunts has been off the charts. Can't imagine having a health crisis thrown into the mix. Glad your OK and great job in putting it together.

Well done guys! These day by day series are outstanding. Congrats to the both of you on putting out such a great product and thank you for sharing your epic adventure.

@BigFin

You and Rinella are the reason I began hunting for the first time last year at the age of 45 years old. Your positivity and work on behalf of our public lands is inspirational.

I just finished watching your sheep hunt and I was worried for you--weren't looking good. Sending positivity and good health your way from the Golden State. Please take care of yourself we need spokespeople like yourself advocating on our behalf.

Get Well!

Excellent job! The team had a tough time of it, stuck it out and was handsomely rewarded.
    Congratulations on a couple of fine experiences. I was in Alaska during the whole adventure but did not have the time of my life, like you did. But I had a great time.
    Nick Clegg Sr.

Dad
    Husband
    Hunter
    usually in that order
    http://nixoutdoorpursuits.blogspot.com/

Excellent from beginning to end. There should be no such thing as an easy Dall's sheep hunt, and you guys kept that bar high! You both really captured the determination required needed to generate what will be amazing memories, and bring back smiles to those of us who have been there and inspire those who haven't yet.

I watched all nine finishing up the ninth day last night. Very exciting hunt, beautiful challenging country, something I know for sure I never want to do! I'm a little worried about your health Big Fin, and hope you went and got yourself checked out when you got back home... Take care of yourself Big Fin!!!

Congrats to both of you! It was well deserved.

Can we get more hunts with Marcus? I like that guy

My hat is off to you Randy and Marcus. That looked absolutely grueling! Congrats on some beautiful rams.

Really awesome to be able to watch this adventure. Looks absolutely brutal on the body!! Congrats guys!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123