Caribou Gear

Judge blocks Grizzly hunt

just the other night saw a blurb of a story with the photographer that drew and all they talked about that one sow it takes pics and some how 22 bears is a slaughter and never mentioned if sow shot gets shut down

...and you would appear to be too old to believe in fairy tales.

I know the ranching community real well, have worked with them my entire life...they don't under utilize the USDA for taking care of their predator problems.

After a weekend of getting rained on, this comment is as funny now as it was Friday.

The things I witnessed first hand didn’t really happen.

I just needed hours staring at the inside of a tent to reflect upon it to understand.

The things you can learn about your own past experiences from a .gov employee in another state.

Irony abounds

Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe what that article doesn't mention is that this is only a 14 day 'stay' on the opening of the hunt. My money is that the hunt will happen in WY this year. The science is sound and the state of WY has done their job correctly.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe what that article doesn't mention is that this is only a 14 day 'stay' on the opening of the hunt. My money is that the hunt will happen in WY this year. The science is sound and the state of WY has done their job correctly.

Very possible. What I heard is the judge gave the litigants an extra 14 days to get their stuff together. Nice of the judge to do that.:rolleyes: Sounds like there may be a hunt after all.

Based on the judge's comments already you can see where this is headed. There will be no grizzly hunting anytime soon.

I agree with Honeybadger. The comment "irreparable injury to the plaintiffs" by the judge certainly seems to lean toward the plaintiffs.

Back