MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Beer - WY Unit 9 Lusk

If you tag out early, it may be worth the drive to hit the Pizza Barn in Newcastle. 1hr drive, or so, but you'll not regret it.

Plus you get to drive past the entrance to the Boner Ranch.

I've never seen a lot of antelope the several times I've made that drive.

Last edited:
I might be able to make it over 1 night. I will be in Douglas on the 3rd or the 4th. Will let you know.

I am so fired up for first pronghorn hunt, I'll have my own boner all the way across South Dakota ;)

Bout a month from today. I expect that ranch got sold since it was for sale a few years back. Have not been on the road between Lusk and Newcastle in over 10 years.

Silver Dollar does not allow smoking indoors anymore, food was good last week.

If me and my friend tag out (our first western hunt), we will come down, as we are up in unit 8 from the 4th-7th. We are also from Minnesota.

Me, wife, daughter and son-in-law will be in unit 26. Douglas is in the lower corner, and about an hour away.

plan to arrive on the 6th lusk is a great town cant wait to get back

More like 1-2-1. Hope the Pack can figure it out as well. NFC North is looking sloppy.

ugghh - Just 3 weeks ago folks were saying NFC North may be best top to bottom. Not so much today. And unless GB snags a trade for Bell, no obvious sign of likely improvement for any of them.

ugghh - Just 3 weeks ago folks were saying NFC North may be best top to bottom. Not so much today. And unless GB snags a trade for Bell, no obvious sign of likely improvement for any of them.

GB doesn't typically pick up players that are lazy crybabies... So I doubt that will happen. I think they'll both figure it out. Loss at the beginning is better than at the end.

We'll be in Laramie the 6th. Hunting area 43 the next week. But +1 on the Pub and the burgers. They are amazing. Wife and I were there during the blizzard of 13. What a mess. Got one honey hole if you're interested.

Back