Caribou Gear Tarp

Need some clarification

AggieCowboy

Sorry, I'm new to Wyoming and I'm trying to figure some things out. I've read the guidebook but must have missed a few parts. 3 questions.

1). I bought a general deer tag and my archery stamp at the same time. My archery stamp is printed onto my general deer tag. I only need one archery stamp (if I understand it correctly), so if I want to bow hunt Antelope I can show my general deer tag as proof for my archery stamp? Or do I need to print something off?

2). Similar to question one. I bought my conservation stamp online earlier in the year. My general deer tag also shows my conservation stamp proof of purchase. Can I just use this, or do I also need to carry my printed 8.5"x11" conservation stamp?

3). Regarding WIHA. If I have a private land only tag, I can hunt the walk in areas as well, correct? What if the walk in area includes state/NF land? On ONX maps it shows some walk in areas include state/NF land. I assume that the landowner leases this land. Am I still good to hunt these areas on a private land only tag?

Thanks for the help. I strive to be as ethical as possible, and follow all the laws. If you can point me to the right direction in the guidebook, that would be great!

My recommendation is contact WY Fish&Game and ask them these exact questions. Make sure to get the persons full name and contact number. If someone on here answers your questions, even if they are 100% correct, that means nothing to a warden or a court of law. Just my 2 cents. Good luck this season!

Does your tag show the hunter safety certification in addition to the conservation stamp? If it is printed on the license you do not have to carry it.

As to the walkin area I would stay on the private part of it, NF and BLM or state do not equate to private land only .

Best answer is to do what is stated above call the G&F or local warden.

My recommendation is contact WY Fish&Game and ask them these exact questions. Make sure to get the persons full name and contact number. If someone on here answers your questions, even if they are 100% correct, that means nothing to a warden or a court of law. Just my 2 cents. Good luck this season!

+1 here...Go to the source, not a forum :)

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stravic
Back