PEAX Equipment

Radical Environmentalists at it again

The leaves are starting to change in CO already, I can't believe it. Went for a hike this morning and it was beautiful. First smoke free day in a while.

We dammed the largest salmon producing river in the lower 48, without fish passage, and used the water to supply irrigation water to 1,000s of farmers. While I view that as pretty radical, I think it's the opposite of what you were getting at.

Back in the day they called it progress.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Coulee_Dam

Brought to you by the same guy that brought you S. S.

We dammed the largest salmon producing river in the lower 48, without fish passage, and used the water to supply irrigation water to 1,000s of farmers. While I view that as pretty radical, I think it's the opposite of what you were getting at.

Neffa I 100% agree that those dams without fish passage are radical and should be removed. I know for a fact that the hard working people in North Dakota, Wyoming, and SE Montana would be more than happy to supply the Northwest with power. There is enough coal in those areas to supply power for centuries so the large salmon runs can return and the PNW can be closer to pristine.

Last edited:
Neffa I 100% agree that those dams without fish passage are radical and should be removed. I know for a fact that the hard working people in North Dakota, Wyoming, and SE Montana would be more than happy to supply the Northwest with power. There is enough coal in those areas to supply power for centuries so the large salmon runs can return and the PNW can be closer to pristine.

so we WA's can pump more money out of coal mining Montanans looking to catch a BIG trout? I like it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back