Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Hello all West Virginia

bevance

Hello everyone! Probably not the average user since i'm still pretty much a youngster, 21 years young and I hail from West Virginia.

I've been an avid hunter back east , I've been deer and turkey hunting with my dad for as long as I can remember and I've loved every second of it. I'm lucky enough that my family has several hundred acres in the Eastern Panhandle of WV, and I've been blessed to harvest animals from this land.

My dad came out to CO when I was younger and harvested a dandy mule deer in the Flat Tops wilderness area. He grossed around 170-180 inches when we scored it ourselves but we are by no means experts at it. Looking up at it all these years I've always dreamed of coming out west and hunting one day. But he and I have always talked about how harvesting an elk one day is one of our biggest dreams that we share. Fast forward several years and my family was able to come out west on vacation for several years, having two teachers as parents has it's perks sometimes. We visited many beautiful places that the west has to offer such as Yellowstone, Glacier, The Bighorn Mountains, Cody, Livingston and so many more. I really did fall in love with the west and I told myself then and there I had to come out and hunt one day. Fast forward even more and one night my sophomore year of college and I stumbled onto the youtube videos of one Fresh Tracks host. His videos of chasing elk, antelope, and all other western species have given me so much entertainment to this day. I have watched every one of his videos that I can. Randy's youtube channel really has lit a fire under me to come out and hunt the west.

Now as a college senior about to finish up in my last year, my dad and I are gearing up to go on a western elk hunt in the fall of 2019 and I couldn't be more excited. I really enjoy all the content that is shared on here and I have learned so much from other hunters on Hunt Talk. I look forward to learning from you guys and Randy even more in the future.

I figured. I'm class of 2000. Is Holgerson gonna keep it together this year?

We lived on.McCulough ave near the stadium. Used to sell parking spots to make some drinking money. Do you hunt around there? University forest and coopers rock used to treat me pretry good. Eventually hunted a farm out near mason dixon park. Good times.

Good luck on your hunt planning and.finishing up school. By the way, what's your major?

Howdy from Montana. Grew up in WV & spent first 50+ years there. Hail from Kingwood & graduated from WVU many years ago. Was in CO for 11 yrs & know Flatttops area well. Have been in MT for 11 yrs. Looking forward to archery season on Saturday here.

I sure hope so, looks like we may have a team after that first week. At least we have a Quarterback.

I hunt more towards Fairmont, my cousin has some land out there. I chase turkeys out here in Morgantown area pretty hard. And I am a Wildlife and Fisheries Resources major here.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back