#RealGreenDecoy T-shirts

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Given the fervor to attack those who hunt the backcountry, I decided to work with Hunt2Eat on this T-shirt design.

If folks like many here on Hunt Talk are considered some sort of pox for their commitment to wild things and wild places to hunt, count me in. Snowflakes like Berman, Coggin, Kubista, and the Ravalli County candy ass Commission can pound sand.

#RealGreenDecoy

Order here - https://hunttoeat.com/collections/new-designs/products/duck-decoy

FB_IMG_1534961064977.jpg

One of many images from the 2018 #RealGreenDecoy hunting season victory tour.

20180820_104414.jpg

Yes indeed! I'd go for that.

Where will the rubber duck appear next?

Rumor is that he was seen climbing the slopes of Prince of Wales as a group of candy ass backcountry hunters spent six hours trying to reach their Sitka Blacktail base camp. Think an actual image was captured before the torrents hit.

Rumor is that he was seen climbing the slopes of Prince of Wales as a group of candy ass backcountry hunters spent six hours trying to reach their Sitka Blacktail base camp. Think an actual image was captured before the torrents hit.

I'm wondering if the duck might suddenly multiply and be seen on public hunting areas all over the nation this fall. I'm waiting for one to turn up here. Maybe next weekend. This first one could the harbinger of flocks of them everywhere.

You supply the melody

....And three people do it, three, can you imagine, three people walking in
buying a Green Rubber Duck and walking out. They may think it's an
Organization. And can you, can you imagine fifty people a day, I said
Fifty people a day walking in buying a Green Rubber duck and
Walking out. And friends, they may think it's a movement.

My apologies to Arlo, but you know, he would be there too, if he knew.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...beb-4819111bef9a&pf_rd_r=HZJH9BS1PCNCNP70QEHX
41BONipKzfL.jpg

Mine is on the way right now.

Hey Randy!

Love the new Green Decoy shirt, I've been wearing my new BHA Green Decoy shirt like I don't own any other. In fact, when I preordered my shirt from BHA I bought one for our old pal Ryan Zinke. Between the time I purchased and picked up my shirts, the Ravalli County "Commissioners" decided they deserved a Green Decoy shirt as much as the latter. Comissioner Greg Chilcott (who has hunted public lands in the Bitterroot) was the new most "deserving" of the shirt and one was sent his way!!

I encourage any individual whom buys a Green Decoy shirt for themselves, to buy one for their local politician who might need a reminder about our adoration for hunting, fishing and recreating on public lands.

Hang loose,
PaulRevere

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Omcqueen
Back