28 Nosler Ammo help

Got a question. Why would anyone that might not reload buy any cartridge like that? Ammo is gonna be hard to find anywhere!

Some of us just like to be different Don. Nosler dropped the ball as far as ammo availability. I shoot a RUM, and it was easy to find both ammo and components for the first 6 or 8 years. Then popularity of the cartridge changed all that. Especially recently. My advice to guys shooting specialized cartridges is buy it when you find it. But to be fair, I wouldn't shoot factory out of a proprietary cartridge anyway. mtmuley

Why does everyone blame Nosler. Those of you in manufacturing business who rely on other supplies know that some things are out of your control. If their supplier is out that's not Nosler's fault. Then add to the popularity of the cartridges in question you and cant always foresee shortages. My company just came out with a new product. In 3 months we sold what we forecast for the first 12 months. Now we are out because our supplier of a key part has to start up another machine to overcome the desire for the product. Then you add panic buys which exacerbates the problem.

I have a Nolser 30. I bought 5 boxes of ammo last year during non prime time buying like hunting season.

I stopped at Cabela's in Sidney today. Their bullet selection is poor to say the least unless they got a bunch on another shelf somewhere.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back