Lehigh Defense-controlled fracturing

MThuntr

I'm planning to help on a deer reduction on a friend's property this year. He's asked that I use non-toxic bullets that won't necessarily punch through due to the location of nearby ranchettes. I have the black Harvester sabots already just need the bullets so I figured why not get a fancy bullet. Anyone have experience with the Lehigh Defense bullets particularly the expanding versions in a muzzleloader?

thanks...I'm ordering these and a few hornady GMX. I would convert entirely to all copper bullets however they are not allowed in weapons restricted areas for some reason.

I think you will like them, Grant. I started shooting them last year, and had great luck. You might try experimenting with the sabot you use, as they can load really tough depending on the gun, but that is true with all. I shoot them out of a Knight Ultralight, and if I do my part with consistent loading and shooting it will keep them inside 4" at 200yds.

You might try a barnes solid copper hp pistol bullet. The ones I've shot out of my ML usually don't pass through and most of the petals are lost. I think they're 44 cal/+-225gr.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back