Schnee's boot sizing

bdubb78

I was hoping a consensus opinion might be able to steer me into some answers on the sizing of Schnee's boots. I live in MI and can't exactly run to Bozeman to try on shoes and there are no sportsman trade shows that bring Schnee's anywhere close, so short of ordering and paying return shipping on 1 or more pairs to figure this out, I am SOL. I currently wear a 10.5 in Lowa's and a I know I am a 10 in Kenetrek, but I am in the market for some non-insulated boots and want to consider Schnee's this time. The customer service folks there say their boots "run true to size using a Brannock shoe sizer," but I have never worn a 9 or 9.5 in anything, so I find that hard to believe. Anyone with experience in Kenetrek or Lowa that also has an idea on their fit in Schnee's that might be able to offer some advice would be highly appreciated. Thanks so much.

Thanks. I get the feeling they will run the same as Lowa's, but I may still order both a 10 and a 10.5 and eat the shipping to be sure.

I haven’t tried kenetrek or crispi, but I run the beartooth and they run very true to size compared to the Meindls I tried which ran large. They’re great with returns, though, so you could always try a couple sizes like I did. If you’re ever in the Chicago area I’ll let you try mine, they’re 10 wide.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back