240 Weatherby Load Data

Moose_04

Hello Everyone,

I finally have my components to start reloading for my 240 Weatherby magnum. I bought 90 GR Nosler Accubonds and IMR 4831 to start with. Does anyone else have experience reloading for this cartridge? Any recipe recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks for your input and advice

Moose

I’ve been shooting the 95 Berger’s out of mine. I have taken mule deer, whitetail, antelope, coyote, and ground hogs with it. I’ll get my load data tomorrow and post it.

Please do not. Send in a PM if you must.
While i'm all for helping someone and all that, do not ask for specific recipies on a forum.
Only use manufacturers mnuals or data specifically from them.
Your gun, and his gun, while still same make/model are different.

For site protection sake there should be notification that specific loads are being posted and site not responsable for any outcome.

Just trying to protect ya'll from the upcoming lawsuits.
And from having your rifle go kaboom.

Please do not. Send in a PM if you must.
While i'm all for helping someone and all that, do not ask for specific recipies on a forum.
Only use manufacturers mnuals or data specifically from them.
Your gun, and his gun, while still same make/model are different.

For site protection sake there should be notification that specific loads are being posted and site not responsable for any outcome.

Just trying to protect ya'll from the upcoming lawsuits.
And from having your rifle go kaboom.

It's supposed to go kaboom. It's not supposed to go kablooey!

Thanks everyone for the feedback. I have been using Nosler's website for years for my load data. I shoot Nosler Accubonds in all my other hunting rifles. My intent was not to use a persons specific load recipe, but to get an idea of what powders and bullets others are using for their 240 weatherby. I am going to start with IMR 4831 and those 90 GR Accubonds. I will post pictures once I start sighting in my new rifle.

Moose

Lol, Antelopedundee.

Moose,
Not a problem. Didn't mean to sound like a hard @$$.
I actually checked Hodgdon's 2018 "manual" but appearantly Weatherby doesn't have a 240. Lol

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElknTrout
Back