Wyoming doe tag price increase

Wulffhunter

I heard a rumor that the prices might go up considerably for 2019. Is this a hoax or something they’d want to do? I know SD doe antelope tags are $80 for nr and Montana isn’t much different. I honestly think if they went up the tags would get bought up so fast.

The Legislature sets the prices and it's the following year at the earliest after they pass a Bill to increase fees before that fee is effective. Therefore, any increase if a Bill was even presented in 2019, voted on and passed, would be the 2020 season at the earliest.

If doe/fawn tags are sold out, and most of them are.....why wouldn't you rachet the price up?

With more hunters vying for the same amount or less of places to hunt, it will never be better than it is today.

Teach your kids to be white collar professionals so they can afford to hunt when they grow up.

IMHO the G&F makes enough on their full priced tags that they don't need to raise the price of doe/fawn tags for antelope or deer since the main reason they are sold is to keep the herds in any particular unit at the numbers they want and not for the profit they might make. That's not saying they couldn't get more money for them if they did raise the price, but it was ten years since they even raised the full priced tags for this season, so I don't see an increase in the immediate future for any license fees.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zjzeuske
Back