Hunt Talk Fantasy Football League with Prizes

I got your email, that August 30th date for me is the opener for idahos archery season so I wouldn't be able to participate in the draft but I'm not too worried if I have to auto draft.

Idaho, let me see what the others say. I may change that to Tuesday of that week if in conflicts with others

I got an email back from Rzrbck918, just need an email from ERSS so you can be invited to the league.

I’ve got 2 guys who have not joined the league yet. I know one of the guys is ERSS. Not sure who the other is though. Maybe I fat fingered one of the emails

If you haven’t received an email invite to the league yet, let me know

I’ve got 2 guys who have not joined the league yet. I know one of the guys is ERSS. Not sure who the other is though. Maybe I fat fingered one of the emails

If you haven’t received an email invite to the league yet, let me know

I pm'd you

Boomerusaf, you’re in the league since ERSS never got back with me. Email coming shortly

Robinhood21,

Thanks for the reply. I am a sports nut, but always team. Never tried fantasy. Just wanted to see what it is all about. Have fun in the league.

Robinhood21,

Thanks for the reply. I am a sports nut, but always team. Never tried fantasy. Just wanted to see what it is all about. Have fun in the league.

No problem, sorry we couldn't squeeze you in. Maybe next year!

Name Placeholder gets hit with a low blow with Jerrick McKinnon out for the season with a torn up knee.
Sorry man! I tried to do the draft as late as possible so we could avoid that but I guess it wasn't late enough!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back