Caribou Gear

Hunt Talk Fantasy Football League with Prizes

Yeah, that was painful. Luckily theres always an RB or two that comes out of nowhere, hopefully I can find one of those..

Hey guys,

Just wanted to move this on up and remind everybody that we all owe the winner a prize when it's all said and done. Something in the $20-$30 range hunting related.

Right now it looks like "THE SKUNK PIGS" will be in the championship with "BOOMER" and "SLAYERS RAIDERS" hammering out a close one that will be decided tonight.

After next weekend and the Champion is decided, I will have him PM everybody with his mailing address so he can receive his prizes.

Should have known the goat herder might win... :D

Thanks again for hosting, Robinhood. Enjoyed the setting though after playing CBS, YAHOO and now NFL...
YAHOO is the most user friendly and versatile of the bunch followed by CBS and a distant 3rd, NFL. Meh, all personal preference. I blame NFL Fantasy Football format (and wolves as well) for not being crowned the champion.

Look forward to sending that $20 g/c to Mr. Matt, Raider Slayer - so, you better win!

Should have known the goat herder might win... :D

Thanks again for hosting, Robinhood. Enjoyed the setting though after playing CBS, YAHOO and now NFL...
YAHOO is the most user friendly and versatile of the bunch followed by CBS and a distant 3rd, NFL. Meh, all personal preference. I blame NFL Fantasy Football format (and wolves as well) for not being crowned the champion.

Look forward to sending that $20 g/c to Mr. Matt, Raider Slayer - so, you better win!

Thanks Bud. I know I wasn’t the most proactive moderator and could have done a better job with updates throughout the season but I was in and out of the hospital with my daughter the whole time so I wasn’t that focused throughout the year.

I’d like to do this again next year and will do a better job about keeping everybody informed throughout the season.

Congratulations to whoever wins it. My team was brutal. When I fully understood how terrible my team wise I kind of lost interest. It was a bit embarrassing.

Congrats Slayer! Mahomes would have to score more than he has all season for me to pull this off. I got a $25 Cabelas gift card already! Got your name on it!

Congrats Slayer! Mahomes would have to score more than he has all season for me to pull this off. I got a $25 Cabelas gift card already! Got your name on it!

I was wondering who I was playing. Got lucky on some injuries and picked up backup players! And the performance by Rogers today got me 42 pts! and Cabelas gift cards are perfect since I have 1 30 min away.
Matt

Last edited:
Back