Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Hunt Talk Fantasy Football League with Prizes

Robinhood21

Hey guys,

I saw another thread about a fantasy football league but it looked all full so I thought I'd start another. My League I was in for years quit on me so I want to start another. Maybe the "Hunt Talk Spike Shooters"... doesn't matter to me.

I'm trying to get a group of guys to go in with... Here's the catch, I DON'T WANT TO BE THE MODERATOR.

If somebody else has experience with being the moderator that would be great.

I'm thinking a 10-12 team league. Everybody buys something "hunting related" that they would like or find useful.

2nd Place gets to keep what they bought and Winner takes the rest of the prizes.

We can set a cap on prize price. $20, $30, $50... whatever.

Right now this is just a thought and wanted to throw it out there to see what kind of interest we could get.

WHO'S IN???

Sounds really cool though I think for any prizes, it needs to run through Big Fin (Randy) or other Admin before use of the site for prizes is authorized. If it is good to go - I'm in. That sounds really enjoyable.

I’m not saying that the hunt talk pays for the prices I’m saying that we individually by a prize and then they will go to the winner

I’m not saying that the hunt talk pays for the prices I’m saying that we individually by a prize and then they will go to the winner

I could be wrong though my comment relates to any prize, $ offered from whomever for an event. If I am, I am game to join. :) I'm not interested in running it either . too much on my plate, at the moment.

Gotcha! Definitely want to make sure it’s ok. If not it could just be a league for fun

We’ve got 3 people so far. Need at least 7 more. Who wants in?

Those who want in post on the tread you want in then send me an email with your user name and email address.

I can be moderator if need be

If have trouble filling out the team I would join. Otherwise, I am out of cell phone range several days this autumn so would be easy pickings at times. Is there a prize for last?

If have trouble filling out the team I would join. Otherwise, I am out of cell phone range several days this autumn so would be easy pickings at times. Is there a prize for last?

I'll give you a prize just so I am not in last place for a change... :)

I haven't played FF for a few years but would like to try again. As long as the prizes are reasonable, like a new pair or two of smartwool socks or something?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back