MT Senator race: Public Lands

It's never over with...2020 will be even more expensive/contentious.

^^^^^That. If you doubt NHY's statement, just read some of the headlines this morning.

Thank God it's hunting season. Two more days stuck inside with Board Meetings and then I am free to hunt for the next month.

All is quiet on social media while the votes are being counted and nails are being bitten.

All is quiet on social media while the votes are being counted and nails are being bitten.
But from precincts reported thus far ... the dozers are idling to warm up for the roading work to be done in order to provide "access" to the Big Snowy Mountains Wilderness Study Area.

Dear Mississippi...
Lindsey Graham also voted for Sotomayor and Kagan, and Tester still had an A- rating years after doing so. The far right Republicans have a serious problem with supporting dark money and spying on their citizens and until that is fixed Tester is going to find conflict there. He is proud of those stances and the question is why would you support a guy like Rosendale who supports dark money and spying on our citizens?
Graham also voted for Gorsuch and Kav. He wasn’t a partisan hack.

4 visits to Montana from Trump, 3 from Pence, 4 or more from Don Jr. made Trumpsters all giddy. He used Kavanaugh and Jackson as a rally point. The final tally will be close.

So when Missoula votes are counted, Tester wins, right locals?

Nobody is willing to predict, but when you look at the precincts that are not yet tallied, they are mostly in counties where Tester has done well. No matter the final tally, I suspect the RNC or DNC is going to ask for a recount due to how close it is. And, we'll have to suffer through another month of political turmoil.

With the House going to the D's I think I will whip up a couple casseroles and bundt cakes to send over to BHR and Sytes.

For the fun of it... No sense beating a dead horse... Oops, my bad - this is internet forum. :D

The MAIN counties that have not reported:
http://mtelectionresults.gov/Default.aspx

Figure Flathead = solid Republican
Lewis and Clark = coin toss, I'll say... Republican
Gallatin = solid Democrat
Yellowstone = slight Republican
Missoula = solid Democrat

I'll say - just to add to the fun;
Gianforte by 6%
Tester by 4%

Last edited:

Forum statistics