Looking for Elk hunting partner - thinking DIY Utah general anybull rifle Oct 6-18th

Wish I would have seen this earlier in the year. Plans are already made for that time of the year. I would have enjoyed a trip to Utah. Maybe next time. Have fun and good luck!!

The north Uintas kicked my butt a few years back. I never saw an elk but saw a lot of moose. I do owe those mountains another go at it. If you don't pack to the top, forget it, as its a sea of people road hunting. If I didn't have so many tags to fill this year in NV I would jump in for an OTC Utah hunt. Do you know if they have any November seasons as I should be done with my tags by then.

The north Uintas kicked my butt a few years back. I never saw an elk but saw a lot of moose. I do owe those mountains another go at it. If you don't pack to the top, forget it, as its a sea of people road hunting. If I didn't have so many tags to fill this year in NV I would jump in for an OTC Utah hunt. Do you know if they have any November seasons as I should be done with my tags by then.

There is a general Elk muzzleloader hunt Oct 31-Nov8. They also offer an extended ElK archery season From Aug into December but one has to purchase a multiseason license but maybe limited to specific units?

There is a general Elk muzzleloader hunt Oct 31-Nov8. They also offer an extended ElK archery season From Aug into December but one has to purchase a multiseason license but maybe limited to specific units?

The extended archery is for the wasatch front (the mostly western facing slopes of the mountains directly east of the SLC area) and the Uinta basin which is the south slope of the Uintas down low, there is a lot of tribal land there so it can get tricky.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back