Who's shot Moxie bows?

Lonesome_God_outdoors

Stopped at our local bow shop last night and noticed they are reps for Moxie bows. I've never heard of them and I didn't have time to shoot one as I was supposed to be getting snack for my wife. Does anyone here have experience with them? From what I can tell they are aimed more towards the long draw length shooter and have a larger axle to axle than a lot of the major brands. The shop is selling the original bow for 550 and change which is around my price range so I'll definitely be trying them out. Just curious about any personal experiences with the company. I currently shoot a Parker and wouldn't be against getting another one as well.

They are manufactured in Sandusky, Michigan.......not China. My employer has a business relationship with the parent co. of Moxie archery. They are a pretty good group of guys I would not be afraid to own one. A lot of people near me shoot them. Also one of their employees, maybe owner, just killed the new World Record Grizzly in Alaska. World Record not state record

Back