Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Antelope Registration Wyoming

mrklean

Might be an odd question but i have searched the WYFG and also the internet with no answer. If i shoot an antelope in Wyoming how or where do you register it, in MN you can do your deer online or certain gas stations sporting good stores etc. I can't find anything about big game registration in WY or Montana just after the kill tagging info.

No need to register. Game and Fish will setup roadside check stations and they'll have signs that say hunters must stop or something like that. If you see one of those, pull in and the wardens will take a look at your harvest, license, etc. It's a very positive thing. You can tell them anything positive or negative and they appreciate the feedback. Good luck with the hunt!

No need to register. Game and Fish will setup roadside check stations and they'll have signs that say hunters must stop or something like that. If you see one of those, pull in and the wardens will take a look at your harvest, license, etc. It's a very positive thing. You can tell them anything positive or negative and they appreciate the feedback. Good luck with the hunt!

You don't have to go out of your way to find a check station, but your required to stop if you encounter one.

And if you shoot something on a Walk in area you need to put part of your tag in a dropbox/mailbox along the road. You will see theme with a sign. I'm told this is so the rancher gets paid for each animal that the public harvests from his land.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back