WY antelope 2019

I’ll have 3 for next year, hoping to figure out a unit I might draw in and just have a good time and chase speed goats. My luck drawing a MT tag has been dismal the last couple years.

Ive got three as well. If I can make it happen will try and hunt WY and cash in my points. I’ll be looking for a good place to spot and stalk with my bow. And beautiful scenery is equally important as shot opportunity.

What is your idea of a "good" unit?

Lots of antelope? Lots of big antelope?

Lots of public land?

Which units in Wyoming would you classify as "good" units?

A unit with lots of private and trespass fees around every corner. That way I have all the antelope to my self and don't have to compete with other hunters. Also lots of roads and fences. I like to dump them at man made fence crossings before they get on to a more expensive property.

Ive got three as well. If I can make it happen will try and hunt WY and cash in my points. I’ll be looking for a good place to spot and stalk with my bow. And beautiful scenery is equally important as shot opportunity.

As for beautiful scenery, I'd posit that 80+% of the antelope territory in Wyoming can be described as having a monotonous similarity to it.

Back