Hello from WEST VIRGINIA

oTrexGray

HI THERE,

New to the forum and for good reason! Heading west for my first DIY Muley Archery hunt next October! Just a good ol' country boy from Southern West Virginia that has an obsession with big Whitetails!! Expanding my horizons for an annual spot and stalk experience! Crossing off bucket list items!

Hello to all!!

IMG_0015.JPG
2016 162"G
IMG_1106.jpg
2015 165"G

2 of my best bucks to date!
both taken with a bow on PL.

Last edited:
Welcome, but I thought the official term was West "by God" Virginia

You are correct sir!! Usually used in such terms as "raise hell praise dale while slamming back a cold one, WVU football, or taking pics of the New River Gorge Bridge." LOL

ALMOST HEAVEN & that it is!
Anyone that's never been I advise to visit the beautiful state at least once!

Last edited:
You are correct sir!! Usually used in such terms as "raise hell praise dale while slamming back a cold one, WVU football, or taking pics of the New River Gorge Bridge." LOL

I'm curious to see how WVU does in FB this year. Some of the WVU fans are really sold on Grier it seems. Should be an exciting season with all the good games starting with Tennessee and NCST.

I'm curious to see how WVU does in FB this year. Some of the WVU fans are really sold on Grier it seems. Should be an exciting season with all the good games starting with Tennessee and NCST.

Who knows with them! They'll play good start of the season hype everyone up probably make it in the top 5 and then lose 4 straight to unranked teams! Same with basketball.. That seems to be how they roll LOL

Who knows with them! They'll play good start of the season hype everyone up probably make it in the top 5 and then lose 4 straight to unranked teams! Same with basketball.. That seems to be how they roll LOL

We will know the first 3 games as that includes big games. I'm lookign forward to watching them beat Tennessee.

WVU was playing big boy basketball in the tournament. Had the refs let them play they could have gone deep with that back court.

Good luck on your hunt and let us know how it goes.

We will know the first 3 games as that includes big games. I'm lookign forward to watching them beat Tennessee.

WVU was playing big boy basketball in the tournament. Had the refs let them play they could have gone deep with that back court.

Good luck on your hunt and let us know how it goes.

Thanks & same to you! Might talk football if WVU starts off playing well. If not, we'll just keep football comments to ourselves! LOL :D

I lived in North central WV four years and I am now back home. I sure miss my WV homies and everything about the state believe it or not. Being a VT fan I had a pretty rough go most days. Hunted Summers co a bit.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back