Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Adopted a 7 month GSP

oleefish2

I just adopted a GSP pup that is from German born, DK tested male, tracking tested, and KS sire. I do not know what a KS sire is can anyone explain it to me? The
female is also a German born Short hair but was bread before completing her testing so not German registered. She is very strong willed but is learning to react to commands more each day. This is my second GSP and the other was a gem for 14 years for me.

KS is basically the highest title attainable in the German system. Higher than the Fc or Dc titles in the AKC. Means her sire was a decorated dog. Should be great. We have a five year old GSP that is the best dog we’ve ever had.

Thanks for the info, I just hope I can do her justice as a trainer. I have only had her since the 8th of July and she had no training when I got her. She is very gentle and good with my other 2 dogs.

I would really stress obedience (via marker training) and introduce her to gunfire. If she’s well bred she’s likely smarter than shit and will be just fine.

Post a picture.

Lu is a very smart dog but very strong willed. I can tell that nothing was done to check her behaviors before I got her. She will sit but only with me physically making her, some comes about half the time, pees in the house, jumps on us but she does fetch and returns great. I use a wing yesterday for the first time and she about pulled my arm off when she seeing it, no point at all. She will get there but bad habits are hard to break.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back