Few pics from WY hunt (last season)

Rodzilla

Howdy!
I have been procrastinating putting pictures up from my WY Antelope hunt from 17’.
Just a few pics to get people pumped up for the upcoming 2018 season.
There is nothing like Wyoming and chasing goats in that beautiful state. Burned lots of points, and failed to turn up good bucks on that hunt, but had a blast taking my wife with me to the heart of central WY. Crazy weather did not cooperate until this day, the roads were mush, but we still had fun and took this little buck on the last day. We saw about 200 bucks (in 2 1/2 days), and passed up a few bigger at the beginning of the hunt, but I wanted to give my wife a good experience on her first time joining me, so we passed many bucks while discovering new country. Can’t wait to return (hopefully we draw something decent next year with her 8 points and my one point). =).

Waiting nearly a decade building points not worth it to me anymore, I think her and I will be hunting Antelope every other year going forward on low point units. I think its time to also burn those double digit deer and elk points in this state and just hunt. Best of luck to those chasing goats this year!

a.jpg
b.jpg
c.jpg
d.jpg
e.jpg
f.jpg
g.jpg
h.jpg

Thanks guys! Don't know if I can be a antelope junky and stay away from WY one year (not having a tag this year there sucks).. Cant wait for next year!

Awesome pictures, I love the one of the whole valley with the mountains in the background. Nice buck, congrats on a successful hunt.

Nice job! He looks like a mature buck to me.
Burn those PP and come back to hunt.
An early tag filled gets you fishing and bird hunting the rest of your trip.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back