Default Want to buy: KUIU rain jacket size XXL

If you've got a rain jacket you might want to part with in size XXL, please let me know. I'm mostly interested in vias, but I will consider verde 2.0 or verde.

I have a set of the Teton rain gear in Vias. Jacket is XXL and the pants are L. I bought them last year on one of their big sales. I also bought a set of Chugach and have worn those and think I'm going to keep them but I've been contemplating selling the Teton stuff since I really don't need 2 sets of rain gear. I had thought about keeping the Teton to use to have in my pack because they are very lightweight but I think I'm not enough of an ultra backpacker to notice the 1 pound difference between the Chugach and the Teton and the Chugach worked good for me in Alaska this spring.

I haven't ever worn the Teton stuff out of the house. It is out of the plastic bags though. I would sell the jacket for $115 TYD or $200 TYD for both the jacket and the pants.

Thanks for your response! That's a great deal. I would like to buy the jacket from you. I'll send you a message.

Let me know if you got my message

Hi Nathan, your inbox is full! I couldn't send you this message privately. So I'm posting it here.

I just sent over a PayPal payment to you with the 3% added to cover the fees. Thanks again for being willing to sell your jacket. I'm really looking forward to using it on my archery elk hunt this September.

I would've bought the pants from you too, but they're not the right size for me and I just recently bought my size from the outlet store. If I was a little skinnier I'd totally buy them.

Sorry about that. I don't know why I hold onto some of the old PMs and have to clean my messages out every few months.

I'll get the jacket sent out on Monday.

Good luck this fall.

Jacket is on it's way. I sent it first class mail via paypal, if you need a tracking # and can't get it through paypal let me know and I'll get it for you.

Thanks so much! The tracking number came through on Paypal.