Caribou Gear Tarp

Your favorite treat to eat on a backpack trip

...the little sugar coated gummy candies you can buy at those new Colorado first aid stations....and cheetos.

Those crocs are a treat in it's self when you get to where you can soak your hot feet in the water. I won't leave home with out them. I hate wearing my boots around camp plus I fit in with the local "Nolas"

Hope you took some sunscreen for those pasty whites

swedish fish. In my mind after a long climb up to glass and sitting for a few there is nothing better than a few fish.

Jolly Rancher hard candies or something similar. This actually started when my now grown boys were small. I would bring them to church and other sit through events to keep them quiet and occupied for a moment or two. Then I started having them along when they were hunting with me. I still bring them and they still ask for them when we take a break or are glassing. They still expect that I will have some kind of treat in my pack.

smoked oysters and a good log of hard salami. salami lasts forever too. had some in my pack from the year prior and it was still good.

Some spicy dark chocolate and maybe a bag of fruit flavored gummies (like sunkist). That and some good whiskey keeps me going

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back