Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Zinke the Troll speaks

How certain are we that mfb99 is not a bot? Dude has 95 comments, all of which have occurred on the 65 threads he has put up here. Outside of his first couple threads, there's little reason to believe he is a real person. These threads are sometimes interesting, but often incite, which is what some bots of a certain flavor would be designed for.

Hey Mark, are you real? Why don't you comment on your threads after you start them? You hunting this fall?

I am starting to wonder if he isn't a bot. Does anyone know him?

NHY,
I have learned that the starter of the fuss is not banned. To reply with honest thoughts if you are a hot head, will get you banned. When I had hair, I was a red head.

Big Fin has politely warned me in the past. I like this place.

Last edited:
I believe he is a main person here too skeerd to incite under his/her main login name so s/he crafted this userID to be a twinkie for Democrats. Sad...

Last edited:
Longtime, very knowledgeable Bitterrooters Paul. You wouldn't know them.

Swing by my office sometime we can talk about.

You brought it up here, we can discuss it here Tony. What did these knowledgeable people disagree with in the testimony? Why was it a joke? I've heard clips in the media and it was completely factual and relevant. Ignore or mock this discussion if you like, your call.

How certain are we that mfb99 is not a bot? Dude has 95 comments, all of which have occurred on the 65 threads he has put up here. Outside of his first couple threads, there's little reason to believe he is a real person. These threads are sometimes interesting, but often incite, which is what some bots of a certain flavor would be designed for.

Hey Mark, are you real? Why don't you comment on your threads after you start them? You hunting this fall?

I don't believe he's a Bot because I went back through all of his posts and he did respond back in one thread. It was a lengthy post that didn't appear like it could have been made by a Bot.

I don't believe he's a Bot because I went back through all of his posts and he did respond back in one thread. It was a lengthy post that didn't appear like it could have been made by a Bot.

Would love to see some videos/pics of him coursing in the Mojave... I bet not many on the forums do that, also would be a nice change of pace from all the political posts.

Would love to see some videos/pics of him coursing in the Mojave... I bet not many on the forums do that, also would be a nice change of pace from all the political posts.

If I remember correctly, I think his post had a comment in it like he lives in Kansas.

I believe he is a main person here too skeerd to incite under his/her main login name so s/he crafted this userID to be a twinkie for Democrats. Sad...

I thought that briefly as well. Jose has disappeared, but this isn’t Jose’s writing style. Mark is also very literate, articulate, and wordy so that rules out Gr8bawaner
I don’t know how the whole bot thing works, but it seems plausible

MtGome

Tried to research your James Riley comment. When they ban you, they kick out of the system. Could not find jack sh&t. Was his original post the reason for the ban or his reply on the post the ban?

Just curious?

A ban includes your ISP address. Randy told me others have been banned and tried to come back under a new name or tried to start a second account on here and were caught because of their ISP.

Last edited:
He was in my opinion, quite intelligent and very interesting but every now and then a guys gotta know “when to hold’em and when to fold ‘em”. Ya know?

Last edited:
Per James RIley. That was an epic argument. At some point (3 posts) let it go. But my original assertation was the OP doesn't get banned, Southern Elk was the OP.
The aggressive, idiot or stupid reply get the ban.

Big Fin is fair and probably too lenient.

Last edited:
I thought that briefly as well. Jose has disappeared, but this isn’t Jose’s writing style. Mark is also very literate, articulate, and wordy so that rules out Gr8bawaner
I don’t know how the whole bot thing works, but it seems plausible

My theory is Mark is ex KGB hired by Trump to bash the Trump administration to the point pissing off rational thinking people in a covert attempt to get them to vote for Trump in the next election. Plausable?

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back