Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Hornady PFB ?

netman

Any leads on a couple packs of the PFB 350 grain? All the retailers are sold out or on backorder.
Looking to use them for Colorado elk.
Thanks

Last edited:
Thought I saw a pack of them at the Rossford, OH Bass Pro a week ago. I will be at a Jay's Sporting Goods in MI tomorrow if they have them I will ask if they ship and let you know. They have a good size section for ML's. I also have a partial pack, I think 10 left, I would be willing to part with since I did not care for how they grouped out of my in-line and did not try them in my sidekick.

Flatlandhunter double thanks for the offer but I got anxious today and called Thor bullets. After speaking with them I ordered two packs of the 300 grain Thor.
I sure do appreciate your offer nd effort but going to skip the FPB and use the Thor’s.

Sounds good the store I stopped at didn’t have any left either. I will be using 350 grain TC MaxiHunter’s for my hunt there next month. Good luck netman

JBS Thanks for the offer. I got two packs of Thors on the way. I’m banking they are going to work. However let me shoot the Thors and if they don’t work you will be the first to hear from me.
Flatland thanks again and good luck this year yourself.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crookhunt
Back