Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Anybody know how the TX draws work?

MN_Bowhunter4

Got a “pending second draw” status currently and can’t find any info on their system. Assuming it’s unsuccessful since there’s only a 0.2% chance of drawing. If anybody knows the ins and outs I’d be curious!

The "pending second draw" means you were not selected for the hunt, but, if by some chance a tag is either denied by the hunter or not paid for they will then have a second draw in which you are eligible. I have had a few hunts where I got drawn in the first draw, never in the second draw.

I remember reading it a couple of years ago when they went to the online only format. It is probably still there somewhere, just not sure where.

The "pending second draw" means you were not selected for the hunt, but, if by some chance a tag is either denied by the hunter or not paid for they will then have a second draw in which you are eligible. I have had a few hunts where I got drawn in the first draw, never in the second draw.

Good to know. I never knew exactly how it worked but was told if you see pending 2nd draw you’re out of luck. I struck out for pronghorn this year.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back