Yeti GOBOX Collection

MT antelope draw this week

huntin24/7

Anyone excited for the antelope draw this week. I drew archery but my wife should draw rifle this year. There should be good growth this year with the moisture most of the state has had.

just points for me for antelope this year but I did pickup the leftover b deer tag that I wanted from the surplus list this morning at 5 am . that's early .

Ive been checking my phone every 10 minutes in eager anticipation! Nothing yet.

Very excited. This is my last chance at a tag out west. After this I will be looking at my OTC options. Do you have to constantly check the website or will they send an email if successful?

Definitely excited! I have never hunted them but I have the itch! Have spotted several so far and as others have said the available water has led to some awesome growth! Fingers crossed for the draw!

I've never actually hunted antelope with a rifle. I've shot several with an archery only tag. Sure hoping to get a tag this year and use my 7-08.

I might know where a couple B&C lopes call home... better believe I am waiting for the results..

Has anyone ever used this? It looks like it would work, but I think it would be hard to hold the bow steady in the breeze.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-08-06-14-50-10.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-08-06-14-50-10.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 462
Have never used that but an ol fella once told me you could crawl right up to them if you put your underwear on your head. Figure ill wait till there isnt any cell phones around before i try that one.

Figured I'd send out an update to maybe save a few people time. Still nothing as of 12:10pm ET on 8/7....

Thursday seems odd day. I remember it being on a Monday. I hope this is a case of "under promise, over deliver" and they magically show up sooner. But I'm' not holding my breath.

Have never used that but an ol fella once told me you could crawl right up to them if you put your underwear on your head. Figure ill wait till there isnt any cell phones around before i try that one.

The skid marks should make a nice camo pattern to break up your outline

Has anyone ever used this? It looks like it would work, but I think it would be hard to hold the bow steady in the breeze.

I bought one for elk and didn't like it. Between the weight, and the decoy catching any breeze like a sail, it made harder to steady my bow for a good shoot. Although I haven't used one, I think I like the looks of the Ultimate Predator decoy better than the Heads Up. The weight would be centered right in the middle of your bow, rather than out to one side.

Santa Claus comes tomorrow with antelope tags! Better get to sleep so he doesn't pass us by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crookhunt
Back