Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

MT antelope draw this week

I actually drew my first choice and a 2nd choice B tag.

For those that struck out this is on the home page of FWP.

"Aug. 13: surplus general antelope, antelope B and antelope archery 900-20 licenses go on sale"

I wonder how many 900 tags they'll give out?

Neither myself, nor my buddy managed to draw in 700-20 and that's with both of us having preference points from a prior year and points purchased this year. Oh well, maybe next year...

Those 900 archery only tags are on a draw, they are basically unlimited. In the past there have been lots of those available in surplus. I bought one a few years ago. It was late and there were still lots of them available. That's a cool tag to get if you bowhunt.

I'll be taking my 13 and 15 year old daughters and my 77 year old dad. It's the best way to hunt speed goats - a family affair.

12 and 17 for me, last year we put 3 on the ground opening day, a 4th on Sunday and my daughter took a 82” er the next weekend.. weekend after that I put my buddy on a 77” to finish it off.. there were at least 2 others that were pushing the 80” mark we saw that day on the 3rd week of the season. Needless to say I have a good idea where I will be opening day.. Best of times chasing lopes with family and friends and usually a much needed break from hiking all over gods creation chasing rutting bulls. Good luck.. hope your daughters score..

No tag for me, but my buddy has five in his family...

I heard a rumour today that mt fwp screwed up and let 3700 elk b's out in the 700's and were only supposed to do like 1500 and thats why so many people including me drew b tags this year. Have any of you heard this?

I heard a rumour today that mt fwp screwed up and let 3700 elk b's out in the 700's and were only supposed to do like 1500 and thats why so many people including me drew b tags this year. Have any of you heard this?

What Tag #?

Unit 215 either sex...I just got home from vacation and found it in my pile of mail. I have a bit of planning to do. I forgot about the late draw as I figured I had no chance of drawing it just like the past years I've applied there.

Back