Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

MT antelope draw this week

No luck for me BUT my daughter and oldest son both drew a either sex tag w/ the ability to purchase B tags. Very excited and couldn't ask for better results for the family!

I was successful now i need to figure out how to let me wife know i will be going from my Wyoming goat hunt to a Montana goat hunt back to back haha

I was successful now i need to figure out how to let me wife know i will be going from my Wyoming goat hunt to a Montana goat hunt back to back haha

Maybe dinner, flowers and a card with a fancy poem in there for her to read that reveals your hunting plans for the fall. :) LOL Good luck!

I was kicking myself for not putting in for 900-20 as my first choice, like usual, and didnt draw the buck tag, but got the B.

Last edited:
My group drew four B tags and 1 either sex tag. Can’t wait for our mid October extravaganza!

Hooray! I drew in 318!

All considered, I probably did alright this year. I drew an elk B tag and an antelope. Antelope 318 is a pretty huge area. I have some ideas about where to focus, but I'll probably be making a call to the biologist in that area. Covers the whole Big Hole Valley all the way down the the Clark Canyon Reservoir.

Wife and I drew 3rd choice 590-20 either sex Antelope this year. Heard the access was hard but it appears to be a lot of state land accessed by county roads. Anyone have experience in this area south east of Harlowton?

Dan

Looks like I will be hunting lopes in Montana with two daughters this year..

Back