Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Lurker turned member

Twolftg

Hello, my I have been a lurker for a while now and thought I would join. I don't have the wealth of knowledge most of you do. I am a flat lander from Minnesota, 36 years old married with two young sons. I started rifle whitetail hunting when I was 14 and that continued on till I was 20. I took a break from hunting as my priorities had changed to partying and then a deployment. When I returned I picked it back up and then some. My wife likes to say when we got married I hunted one weekend a year now it's a year long process. She is probably right since I have started bow hunting, land managing, bear hunting, predator hunting, and trapping. I have went on one elk/miley hunt and a spring bear hunt this year, that was inspired when I stumbled across OYOA season 1 episode 8 on YouTube. Had opportunities but not the bear I was looking for, going back this fall to try and tag out. I really enjoy the open style hunting and plan to try and continue to get something in atleast every other year. Thanks for all the knowledge to help me on this quest. Kevin

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back